Congratulations on deciding to better yourself and create a sustainable health foundation during the busiest month of the year. You are starting the Pridefit December Challenge and joining the Power Habits Course. You will receive access to your course immediately. The challenge begins Dec 1st, but feel free to look around the course and get yourself comfortable in the meantime!
- Pridefit Habit Journal
- 30 Days of lessons to build healthy habits
- 30 Study guides to keep you on track
- Access to exclusive Power Habits Slack channel to discuss your progress and hurdles throughout the month and beyond
- Full access to Sam and the Pridefit team for questions & guidance
What is it?
- Power Habits Course is an online course designed to teach you HOW to build healthy habits, and decide which habits will give you the biggest bang for your buck.
- Each day you'll have a 2-8 minute video lesson, a study guide, a homework assignment (10-30 minutes), and additional resources in case you need more information on the topic we're covering.
- Three days a week, your homework will be some form of bodyweight movement. You have the option of walking, jogging, biking, swimming, rowing or ANY form of aerobic work that you enjoy. You could also opt to do your Pridefit Program for this if you're already a member.
- There is one rest day per week.
What happens next?
After sign up, you'll be granted access to your course immediately. You have access to the Power Habits Course for life - so I'd suggest bookmarking the 'member library' page so you don't lose it!
Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] if you have any questions and check out our FAQ's by clicking HERE.